A. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
F&A reserves the right to change the content of its website at any time without notice, to modify unilaterally or to renew the present terms and conditions in accordance with its needs and business ethics.
F&A is the sole and exclusive recipient of all intellectual rights of the content and structure of the www.fa-sa.gr website and is protected by Greek, International and European law. Any use for any purpose such as copying, downloading, falsifying, reproducing, reselling, creating derivative work, or misleading the public about the actual content provider of the website etc is forbidden. F&A‘s insignia as well as images, logos, colors, names, words as well as its services, are exclusive trademarks and distinctive features of F&A.
- Data (technical information) to recognize you when you sign in to our website (eg IP address, browser used, etc.).
- Geodetic data, e.g. wi-fi access point.
- Data regarding the pages you were browsing during your stay on our site.
- Data about your browsing preferences, such as the selected language, text size, page layout, or colors.
- Number of visitors to our site, visit rate of each page of our site (anonymous traffic statistics).
- Traffic sources
However, we do not store information about you in our Cookies data, which may lead to your identification. We only store the unique session ID, which helps us to recover the profile and user preferences on your next visit to our site.
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
USE OF SSL PROTOCOL (Secure Sockets Layer)
Our website uses the SSL protocol. SSL is today the world standard on the web for the certification of web sites and for encrypting data between network users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sender software and decrypted by the receiving software, thereby protecting personal information when transferred. In addition, all information sent under the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies whether the data has changed during transport.