F&A A.E , with a strategic orientation in cooperation with Domestic and Foreign Companies for the provision of integrated Accounting and Tax Services and Human Resources Management services, with high quality financial information and services, decided to install and operate a Quality Management System, in accordance with requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 Standard.
The quality approach requires continuous and strictly defined procedures that ensure the guarantees for our consistent presence in the space in which we operate.
Continuous improvement, increasing regulatory compliance, technological automation and investment in computerization as well as quality processing of data and data, are the key tools for achieving our vision.
Immediacy and consistency in the delivery of the expected results characterize the provision of our services and are the central axis of our operation.
Continuous investment in human resources, systems, technology, processes, knowledge and innovation is the basis for optimizing efficiency and productivity.
We believe that providing solutions that are designed specifically for each customer and excellent relationships, and not just “the price”, are the key to achieving the goals and ultimately the constant preference of customers.
With dedication to our vision and values, the primary goals and commitments of the Management and all the potential of our company F&A are:
- the systematic monitoring and observance of the applicable requirements related to our operation.
- The continuous training and education of the staff and their encouragement for their active participation, at individual and team level in its field of operation, in order to achieve the objectives and to ensure the improvement of the Quality System.
- the safe and efficient management of all types of data, data and information but also property that may come to our knowledge during our cooperation with our customers or external providers, their management exclusively by competent persons and based on ethics the non-disclosure to third parties for no reason.
- The continuous improvement of the quality of the provided services as well as of the Quality Management System itself, through the development of the evaluation of processes and the relevant indicators.
- Promoting open dialogue and stakeholder information in a spirit of honesty and mutual respect.
- the provision of resources at every level (human – material – financial) that will contribute to the continuous improvement of the System.
The CEO of the Company in collaboration with the executives of F&A A.E ensures that the documented Information of the Quality System, is communicated and is fully understood by all its human resources, is applied and observed at all levels of the organizational structure and in all its functions.
In addition, it asks external providers, as well as any other interested parties, to embrace its principles, guiding them to operate in accordance with them.
Finally, this policy is available to staff, customers, suppliers, and any interested parties.