F&A, strategically oriented to cooperate with domestic and foreign companies to provide integrated accounting and tax services with high quality of financial information and services, has decided to establish and operate a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
The quality approach requires a continuous and strictly defined process that guarantees the assurance of our consistent presence in the area in which we operate.
Continuous improvement, increasing regulatory compliance, technological automation and investment in computerization as well as quality processing of data are the key means for achieving our vision.
Immediacy and consistency in delivering the expected results characterize the provision of our services and are the core of our operations.
Continuous investment in human resources, systems, technology, processes, knowledge and innovation is the basis for optimizing efficiency and productivity.
We believe that the provision of customer-specific solutions and excellent relationships, and not just ‘the price’, are the key to achieving the goals and ultimately constant customer preference.
With dedication to our vision and values, the primary goals and commitments of the Management and all the human resources of our company F&A are:
- Systematic monitoring and observance of the applicable requirements related to our operation.
- Continuous education and training of staff and encouraging them to participate actively, individually and collectively in the field of operation, in order to achieve the objectives and to ensure the improvement of the Quality System.
- Safe and efficient management of all data, data and information, but also property that may come to our knowledge in our cooperation with our customers or external providers, their management exclusively by competent persons and ethics of non-disclosure to third parties for no reason whatsoever.
- Continuous improvement of the quality of the services provided and of the Quality Management System itself through the development of the process evaluation and the relevant indicators.
- Promoting open dialogue and informing interested parties in a spirit of honest and mutual respect.
- Providing resources at every level (human – material – financial) that will contribute to the continuous improvement of the System.
The Company’s Chief Executive Officer, in collaboration with F&A executives, ensures that documented Quality System Information is communicated and fully understandable to all of its human resources, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organizational structure and in all company operations.
In addition, it asks external providers, but also any other interested party, to embrace its principles, guiding them to operate in accordance with them.
Finally, this policy is available to inform staff, customers, suppliers, and any interested party.